Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, email address, and any other contact or identification details you provide when using our Site or services.
- Non-Personal Information: As you navigate through the Site, certain anonymous information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
How We Use Your Information
- To Provide Our Services: We use the information we collect to operate our Site and deliver the services you have requested.
- Communication: We may use your personal information to communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Site or changes to our policies.
- Improvement of Services: The non-personal information gathered may be used to provide a better user experience, including the customization of content for you.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your information to comply with applicable legal requirements and protect the Site’s rights and integrity.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Security of Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
USA, New York
Email: [email protected]